Tuesday, February 19, 2008

**Gabrielle's Opinion About Blogs**

I really like doing blogs. It's somthing new and it's way easier than writing somthing, typing it and printing out. I really like commenting on my friends stories. One thing I dont like, though, is when I am reading comments on a story and I see a comment that is uncomplimentary. People should just keep their thoughts to themselfs if it isn't nice. But, I still like doing blogs, even though I can't belive that people are so immature to try to make someone feel bad. Thanks 4 reading**
Gabby :P

2 comments:

Liz said...

Gabby,

Thanks for your input. I agree that people should keep their comments positive.

Enjoy blogging.
Mrs. Kayzar

Liz said...

Gabby,
I also like blogging. I also think taht it is so immature when people write comments that are mean or are not real and make fun of other people. I also think that creativity is a great thing...but some people carry it to far.

~Laurel